I would like to make a service announcement from the JetBrains fan club:
I took me about 15 minutes to upgrade my existing home installation. It actually took me this long because I have a slow PC ;-). All my existing build projects and settings were nicely preserved. Make sure to read the upgrade notes though. You never know.
Now drewl on these new features:
- Visualization of Build Agents’ workload
- “Time to fix tests” statistics report for monitoring the project health
- Improvements in 3rd party .NET tools integration
- More types of notification options
- Improved external database support (Oracle)
- Scope filter for Code Duplicates and Inspections browsers
- New options for builds triggering
The 3rd party improvements includes support for NUnit 2.4:
TeamCity also received the Jolt productivity award. Kudos!